Saturday, December 29, 2007

The First Post

Hi and welcome to my brand new web journal. This is my first post and I'm so glad that you stopped by to check it out. I'm excited to keep you up to date on the recent events going on at René Tate Graphic Design & Photography as well as in my personal life. I've been working like a mad woman to get my new website and blog up before vacationing in Chicago to celebrate the New Year. My family was so cool during my time home for Christmas; they were very supportive as I worked my tail off while keeping one eye Christmas Vacation and one on my MacBook Pro. The image above is a self-family portrait (does that even make sense?) taken on Christmas day. I've also posted a picture of my awesome nieces and nephews: Zachary, Sydney, Luke, Brody, and Molly.

I hope you had a graceful and peaceful Christmas this year. May God richly bless you and your family in 2008!

That's it for now. Check back tomorrow for more photos and rambling. :)

René

No comments: