Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For...


Because you just might get it.

My holiday card (photography by my assistant, Jesie) proved to be very successful bringing in revenue that will keep me busy til next holiday season! Not really, but for several months. This was my first marketing move and I'm proud to say it was a success. Luckily I have he ability to work from home as I've been ill with swollen glands and no voice for the past couple of days! I've had more tea and soup than I care to admit... nothing has really helped. :( Oh well.. tis the season, I guess. Hey, check back later for updates on all these cool projects coming up.


A few upcoming projects include...
  • many portrait sessions
  • a couple of weddings
  • Vineyard of Colorado Springs logo design
  • Fredrickson and Johnson site updates (and photography)
  • Harrison Middle School graphic work
  • more graphic work for a consultant at Mars, Inc.

No comments: