Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jesie & Brandon

Geez-a-loo! I can't believe it's April 10th. Where has time gone? It was JUST April 1st. I feel like I just woke up and missed 10 days. I guess time flies when you're having fun... or working 12 hour days. :)

Hey, here are some images from Jesie and Brandon's shoot on Saturday. For those of you that don't know, Jesie is my wonderful assistant. She has such an awesome creative eye and always has great ideas. These images were taken in my hometown of Cañon City, Colorado around the Abbey and then downtown in the ghetto alleys. I had such a blast showing off my quaint little hometown to Jesie. I even took her and Brandon to The Owl for lunch for a double double egg burger and a chocolate malt. A special thanks to my buddy, Jared, who helped reflect and shade. Thanks, Jared! You're the best.

Okay, let's get to the good stuff!


It's been a busy couple of days. I booked two weddings and 1 senior session in the last 24 hours. Whew! This coming Saturday, I have college graduation photos with Kami. She's a gorgeous girl with beautiful ivory skin, bright blond hair, and vibrant blue eyes. I believe Kami's boyfriend will be joining us for a few shots as well.

On Sunday I have another senior session. This time, a local high school senior, Paul. I'm looking forward to his shoot in Downtown Springs. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on Kami and Paul's shoots. I'm off to catch some Zzzz's now. Good night!

5 comments:

Kaaren said...

Beautiful shots. :)

Anonymous said...

Rene! These are amazing! You are so talented, and Jesie is so gorgeous :) They make such a cute couple.

Also, thanks for the kind words. You're too kind...

Anonymous said...

I like the one infront of the sport shop sign!

Kelia64 said...

Your talent is an amazing gift and Jesie and Brandon were wonderful subjects to photograph.

René Tate said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelia. I'm so glad I could use photography to bless folks such as Jesie and Brandon. They were great to photograph. :) I can't wait for their August 1st wedding!!