Monday, September 22, 2008

Eva's Senior Portraits

Oh... what I'd give to be a senior in high school again. Dances, football games, letter jackets, tennis practice, away matches, decorating for assemblies, making the daily announcements on the intercom, having independent blocks, off campus lunches, decorating your friends' cars... what a fun year. It's amazing how much your life changes after you toss that cap. You never know where God is going to take you. I had no idea I'd be traveling the United States shooting weddings, or speaking to high school yearbook staffs on design and photography, or touring Italy, or working with local radio stations and shooting celebrities... The best is yet to come. You never know who you're going to meet. I made some of my best friends AFTER high school and can't imagine my life without 'em. Senior year was incredible; I hope all the seniors I photograph realize what a unique time they're in. But what's more incredible are all the experiences and people out there just waiting for you! Your life will never be like your senior year again. Enjoy these next 9 months but look forward to what's to come.

Wow.. where did all that come from? Enough of the sentiments...

Eva is a senior at Palmer High here in Colorado Springs and talk about a doll. She is such a sweetheart -so full of spunk. :) And very outgoing and confident. Eva recently returned from a 6 month study abroad program in Chile - how cool is she?!

1 comment:

MV said...

Mi piacciono queste foto con i colori molto sgargianti... L'ultima in paticolare..
Mv

I like those photos... I like the contrast of the color very sparkly.. In particolar the last with the scarf purple.....

MV
(I'm sorry for my English :-) )