Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blessed.

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. One to go down in history for sure. The whole day was absolutely surreal as I cruised around Hollywood and Beverly Hills in a red Corvette convertible with my best friend. I even crossed off TWO items from my "things to do before I die" list. That's a big deal and perhaps one of the main reasons I'm so elated. We experienced L.A. to its fullest and topped off the day with an incredible engagement session in Newport Beach. Michael and Ashley are getting married in Cherry Valley, California in June 2009; we officially met yesterday for the first time. It was so great to put some faces to the voices I've heard. We had a fabulous time; they were great sports and excitedly did everything I suggested - even closing the evening with a dip in the sea. :) Just a few of my faves... (Click images to enlarge.)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you get to check off your list?

René Tate said...

Great question. It's kind of silly, but years ago I had this think for Patrick Swayze... and I said that I wanted to get my picture taken with his star on Hollywood Blvd. :) Done. The other checked item was simply to "Visit Newport Beach." Check!

René Tate said...

*thing

Anonymous said...

Rene, these are some of the BEST engagement photos you have EVER done! These are incredible! Mike Colon would be proud.

I love you. Wish I was there.
:) Jesie

cooleye said...

Patrick Swayze???? Ahh well, I still like you Rene!! LOL! Looks like you had lots of fun and what great photos! I got some news for you next time we talk!