Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Win a FREE Shoot!

Friends! Boy, do I have a good post for you... :) I am absolutely elated right now! Why? Check out what just came in the mail....

That's new packaging, right there! Isn't it pretty?! The only thing I'm waiting on now to complete the look are silkscreened DVDs and CDs. Stay tuned. I'm thrilled with the new brand and excited for the future.

To celebrate the new brand and a new season of René Tate Photography, I want to give you an opportunity to win a FREE 30 minute portrait shoot! Here's how......

Any NBC Today Show fans out there? If you know me at all, you'll know that I have a slight crush on Matt Lauer ;) and watch that show all morning long while I sip my coffee for hours on end and respond to emails. Well, this FRIDAY... AKA HALLOWEEN... René Tate Photography will be on the Today Show!!

Well.. not really.

But you bet I'm going to be down on the plaza in New York City this Friday morning! And what kind of Today Show fan stands out on the plaza without a sign? Yup, that's right, I'll be one of those crazy people with a poster board sign. :)

So, all you have to do to win a free 30 minute portrait session is watch the Today Show on NBC this Halloween Friday, try to find me in the crowd, and tell me what my sign says! You've got a free shoot comin' your way. And trust me, I mean business in 30 minutes.. we'll get a ton of incredible shots. :)

This is only good for the first ten, yes ten (10!), people that email me.

Can't wait! Pictures to follow. ;)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Ha Ha!! I really like the picture of you next to the Today show crew. Very creative!! :-)

Shawn said...

The new packaging looks so chic rene! Love it! Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, it looks sooooo good! The hours and hours of internet searching for classic packaging paid off. These are beautiful. The new brand of the business is stunning and sophisticated. I can't wait to wrap up the first package :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, René... Caught you on the big show - the camera guy cut off the bottom of your sign, but I saw it said René Tate Photography [heart]... something. "Today," maybe? Hope you had a good time in New York!

Cheers,
Roger

Anonymous said...

Nope, you [heart] Matt, apparently - my DVR helped me cheat on that one. The neon green was a good choice... very eye-catching. So long!

Roger