Thursday, November 27, 2008

Introducing, Chelsea and Wade :)

I just love love.

I love how patient it is. It's kindness. How it keeps to record of wrongs. Its soft kisses on her cheek. Its supportiveness, its leadership and service. How it's not self seeking. The way it opens car doors and removes hats when a lady enters a room. How it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.

How it never fails...

Meet Chelsea and Wade. They are love. Young, innocent, sweet, and crazy in love. I'm very much looking forward to their June wedding. Their HOT June wedding, mind you. Grand Junction, CO here we come! :) We had a grand time walking around the city streets of Denver. Chelsea and Wade were so low-key, so trusting, and so peaceful, yet playful, with each other. See for yourself...

These first four are my favorites... they're so soft, sweet, and tender. *sigh*
Who says you can't dance in the street? I'm all about the living room dances. :) A quick stop at Starbucks. Playful souls... Warning.. frolicking on train tracks is frowned upon!Love these colors... love Chelsea's sweet face.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! :)

wadeyamo said...

They are amazing!! We are so happy with them!! You did a perfect job, exactly what I wanted, your great!

Anonymous said...

I was bummed to miss this shoot! Chelsea and Wade are so sweet together. The couple's personality is apparent through these photos. I can't wait to meet you guys in June!

:) Jesie

Deidre Lynn said...

Great set of images - they look very comfortable with you - always a plus!

Deidre Lynn said...

I believe I did find your blog through Justin Marantz - always looking for more blogs to read! :) And I'll be shooting a wedding in Denver so looks like we're trading states here! ;)