Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Very Special Engagement

So I had an engagement session two weeks ago, and had to call a fill-in assistant. Normally, Jesie is right there reflecting light, fixing hair, holding cellphones and lip gloss, and dorkin' around so people laugh... but this time she was out bein' a bum... NOT showing up for work... getting HER engagement pictures done! Ahhh! I know, I cried too... it's so wild when someone so close to home gets engaged. At least for me it is.

Miss Jesie was proposed to on the evening of Monday, October 20th in a beautiful foggy field on the outskirts of town. The story is beautiful.. perhaps she'd consider posting it here?

You've actually met Jesie and Brandon before on a post I did back in April. Click here to view a different side of Jes and Brandon.. a little more "rockstar" you might say. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being your assistant, but boy it was fun being in front of the camera this time! Thank you so much for your friendship and support of Brandon and me. I am so thrilled you agreed to be in the wedding party, and can't wait for the fun we'll have. Here's to forever, huh?!

These photos are absolutely incredible. You captured our personalities so perfectly. Brandon doesn't typically like pictures of himself, but he LOVES these! You are AWESOME!

Love you,
:) Jesie

Anonymous said...

wow rene' those pictures were incredible:) words cannot express...:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! It's so surreal to think Jesie is engaged! Words can't capture how happy I am for her and these pictures... well... these pictures are perfect... their personalities are in those pictures!

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL! XD

Kami said...

LOVE them! Hey can you remind me that I want to do the frame thing when it's my turn? :)

René Tate said...

Kami! When on earth will it be your turn?! I hope soon!