Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kathy & TJ - Silverthorne, CO

Hey Everyone!  Long time no blog!  It's been kinda crazy with the holidays (I'm sure you've heard that one before); but I'm making up for it with a 20+ picture blog from TJ and Kathy's New Year's Eve wedding.  So there.  ;)  My holiday season was awesome.  How was yours?  I spent a lot of time with family doing family-type things.  I've had a great couple of weeks just rechargin' the old battery.  I did get to hang with TJ and Kathy last week; they're a super chill couple from Boulder, CO.  Their wedding was uber laid back but totally classy!  The whole wedding party was a blast.  The guests were pretty cool too. ;)  I actually went to school with a big gang of girls present at the wedding.  That was a fun dinner conversation!  Check out these images... isn't Kathy the most precious bride you've ever seen? (Don't forget to enlarge the images by clickin' on them.) 















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These images are stunning! This was such a fun wedding to shoot. TJ and Kathy are such a cool couple. Their wedding was so festive and fun. Here is to 2009! TJ & Kathy, may your first year of marriage be the start of many more incredible years together!

:) Jesie

Anonymous said...

Dude. You too were awesome :) it was a pretty rightous Party. Thanks Again :D