Monday, January 19, 2009

Engagement Announcements, Yes We Do Those Too.

Brace yourself. You're about to see not one, but two pieces of art combined. It's a marvelous thing when I get the opportunity to merge my photography with my design. Engagement announcements and wedding invitations are my favorite. Since I've done away with the graphic design portion of the business, I rarely get the chance to let release those creative juices. Graphic design is very near and dear to my heart; I was a graphic artist before it was cool to be a graphic artist, you know. When graphic designers were considered computer geeks with no people skills, when owning a Macintosh was unheard of, when Photoshop 7.0 was top of the line. I miss those days... But I am satisfied when I get to work with my imagery and your wedding theme to create a product that will wow your guests and build their excitement for the big day.


Click here to view the best of the best of Jesie and Brandon's engagement experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I can't wait to send these out to our friends and family. They are positively stunning! Rene's photography really captured the kind of couple Brandon and I are together. The laughing, playing, and flirting portrayed in the pictures is just like us! The graphic design pulled it all together by reflecting our style. These announcement are the first impression our guests will have of the wedding, and I'm confident in sending them out. People are going to flip when they see them!

Thanks, Rene. You're incredible!

All my love,
:) Jesie