Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Partnership!

I'm terrible at keeping surprises and secrets. Anyone who knows me knows that when something cool, new, or exciting happens I can't wait to get it off my chest with those closest to me. Well... this bit of good news is HIGHLY exciting! It's been absolutely torture having to keep this under wraps for the last month. René Tate Photography, LLC is now the OFFICIAL photographer of Colorado Springs' favorite country radio station: Cat Country 95.1!


If Cat Country is hosting an event, chances are I'll be there to capture it. Whether it's the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, Territory Days, or a kick-butt concert at the Grizzly Rose, René Tate Photography is the official photographer. Not only will we be covering events, but all the DJs are getting some awesome new portraits taken for publicity. Check out their web site over the next few weeks to see these images put to good use: CatCountry951.com. Also be sure to LISTEN tomorrow (that's Thursday!) around 12 to 1 pm as Alicia discusses her René Tate Photography experience! You'll be hearing RTP talked about and advertised a lot on the Cat, so be sure to tune in! :)

Here are just a few of my favorites:

Love the color in this. The subtle blue and the magenta in her glasses.
Rocking out to no music in an alley. :) She was such a great sport.
S-t-u-n-n-i-n-g! Don't you wish you had eyes like that?
The cowboy hat with an attitude.

More DJ shoots to come in the near future! Also, more engagement shoots and weddings! Possibly some TROPICAL weddings... ;) Friends, I have so many exciting events and projects up these sleeves of mine - please stay tuned. The best is yet to come... (including a spankin' new custom blog! But shh... you didn't hear that from me. That's supposed to be a surprise!)

3 comments:

Cat Country Alisha said...

WOW!!! You made me look like a rock star! You are absolutely amazing!!! Thanks so much! ~Alisha - Cat Country 95.1 ~

Shawn said...

My gosh! these are amazing Rene! I think that these are probably some of the best I've seen you take :) Can't wait to see more!

DJP said...

Rene!
You are so blessed, my friend!! This shoot went awesome!!!! I cannot wait for another RTP shoot! :) ha!
Love ya!!