Friday, April 24, 2009

¡Bienvendidos!

Hola! Comin' at you live from my oceanside-view room on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I'm incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to shoot Tianna and Casey's destination wedding. Casey and Tianna found me at Levi and Amber's wedding back in November. Tomorrow's the big day but I just wanted to give you a quick taste of this awesome couple.

Such an adorable couple! This is their daughter, Madyson. :)
And this is where they're getting hitched.

A peaceful hike through the rain forest led us to this great waterfall.  Tianna and her father:
Grabbin' a quick shot of Casey's friends after today's rehearsal:
Unbelievable cute, right?
Stay tuned.  As Michael Bublé sings, the best is yet to come! Cheers. 

1 comment:

Leah said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait to see what mine will look like. You are such a talented person and have the best ideas.