Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Voices of Cat Country - Bryan Waters

Still workin' my way through photographing all the DJs at Colorado Springs' favorite radio station: Cat Country 95.1. Bryan Waters is your noon to three guy. Listen for him on air Monday through Friday. (He's really funny!) If I had to describe Bryan in one word I'd say, "cool." He's just a cool dude. Know what I mean? Bryan's the definition of "dude." So easy going, super chill, roll with the flow. I mean, I had this guy walkin' down alleys in the bitter, cold, wet snow; the wind was blowin' sideways, and bless his heart, he just took it all in stride. He knew with how hectic our schedules were, it was "now or never." He was so much fun.

We got a lot of great shots considering this was only a 25 minute shoot! hah! Just say it.. I work well under pressure. Or rather, I work well to the point where I can't work my camera cause I can't feel my fingers! ;)

Be sure to check out the other jocks who keep you company throughout your long work days, or who accompany you on a drive to Denver, or who wake up in the morning:
The Voices of Cat Country - Alicia Scott
The Voices of Cat Country - Jim West

Everytime I've ever been in the studio, Bryan always has a Dr. Pepper in his hands. Must be a Texas thing. :)Joe. Cool.One of my favorites on the left. It's very serene!
Love these! Love the Beatles! Love a country jock wearing the Beatles!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Hey hey,
those pics look great... Did a big ass break talkin about em today. Everyone loves them, you rock!

— Bryan

Cat Country's Rene said...

These are AMAZING photos! You have done a FANTASTIC job with all of the Cat staff! ~Rene from Cat Country 95.1