Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tracy Lawrence Concert

I hate my job. It's awful. Going back stage at concerts, hanging out on the tour buses of celebrities... it's terrible. haha KIDDING! My job r o c k s! I'm so happy to support Colorado Springs' favorite radio station: Cat Country 95.1. As I'm watching Tracy Lawrence interact with these super duper cute kids on his tour bus, I thought to myself, "Wow, I am so blessed!"

Today, Cat Country 95.1 held a fundraiser for a local Colorado Springs cancer center for kids: Childhood Hematology Oncology Associates (CHOA).

Tracy did a special meet and greet on his tour bus with one lucky family whose son is in remission of leukemia. As the station's official photographer, I was there to catch all the fun. Just a couple of favorites are below.

If you were lucky enough to attend this show or even meet Tracy, check back TOMORROW for a link to view your images and order prints from the show. All proceeds go to CHOA. And also, don't forget to email me with your number for a complimentary digital copy of your meet and greet photo.

Y'all remember Jim West?
Some of the crazy Cat staff! They're the best. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent.... did I say don't forget me when you are rich and famous??!!

Joellen