Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Newport Beach Shoot

Jesie and I arrived in Orange County yesterday morning in preparation for Mike and Ashley's Cherry Valley wedding. We're so pumped to be here. We feel like a part of Mike and Ashley's family! We know several of the guests from a previous wedding so it's really easy to blend right in.
We had some time to kill yesterday, so with Jesie never before visiting California (I know, right?) I thought I'd take her to one of my favorite places in America: Newport Beach! We had a fun mock photoshoot.. although beware, we were both working on three hours of sleep and had been traveling for most of the morning. Yuck! Then we grabbed some of the best sushi ever on Balboa Island. Jesie was so jazzed to be having California Rolls in California... :)

Time to get ready for the big day. Ciao!

4 comments:

Nicole.Ann said...

Awww....cute cute cute!!! I hope you guys have a blast out in Cali :)

Leah said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! You both are amazing people!

Samantha said...

Very cute, ladies. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh. I am so jealous...talk about a perfect place to be. Yes, it's my favorite spot too.