Saturday, March 1, 2008

Rosebud's Announcements

So I gotta give a little shout out to my girl, Leslie. Er, Rosebud, I should say. Eh, Leslie is good... She's a graphic designer based out of San Jose, Cali. Been a long time friend of mine. In fact, she was a graphic designer before "graphic designing" was cool. She's a fellow LeAnn Rimes fan as well. (She and I are pretty much fanatics...) But anyhow, Les just opened a greeting card/announcement business specializing in beautiful custom 5x7 photo cards for any occasion, including weddings, births, graduations, party invitations, and more. You must check her out.

She's very affordable, professional, classy, and super creative; Even I, who can do this myself, use her for my party invites!

Rosebud's Announcements Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Rene. :)

NKS said...

Hi... very nice blog and interesting posts. Good color scheme.

also visit my blogs

http://graphixdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://bookcoverdesigns.blogspot.com/